No co-pay epi pensRegister Today!
- by schooldistrictnurse Mar 7Are you aware that the mfgr of Epi Pen is offering a no co-pay card that can be used until the end of 2013? The number to call to get a card is 1-800-395-3376.
- Mar 7 by Flarei am now Thanks!
- Mar 7 by NutmeggeRNDitto what Flare Said, many thanks!
- Mar 7 by hudabelleOh my gosh thank you so much. My daughter is due for new pens. This will help a great deal since we need one everwhere she goes.
- Mar 7 by KatieMIThank you so much!!
- Mar 7 by monkeybugThank you!
- Mar 7 by DebblesRNOh thanks!! My son has a severe fireant allergy and our pens will expire at the end of the year, so we will be able to use this.
- Mar 7 by Designer NPThanks!
- Mar 7 by sharpeimomDoes it have to go through the school? My husband volunteers with at-risk kids and many of their parents have adversarial (at best) relationships with their children's schools and would shy away from getting them.
Also, is the plan only for smaller children? I'm betting some of my husband's college kids could benefit too.