My dying student taught me how to say goodby.... - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 3 by anotheronethanks for sharing. very moving !
- Feb 3 by limaRNWonderful story!! Thanks for much for sharing
- Feb 3 by mjo07This is beautiful! You inspire me, thank you for sharing
- Feb 6 by FranemtnurseYour story has inspired me to write my own as a former bus driver and an EMT.
- Feb 6 by nhnursieThank you all for the kind words....they were the neatest group of kiddos (and now adults)......that I am still in touch with some of them means a lot!
- Feb 6 by SchoolNurseTXstyleWow! Where are my Kleenex? Thank you for reminding me just how important our role is. At the end of the day, the kids are what brought us to this great profession and they can teach us as much as we teach them, as long as we take the time to listen!
- Feb 6 by MahzieLPNWhat a lovely slice of the nursing process and practice. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us, and may God continue to bless you!