Let the COUNTDOWN begin!Register Today!
- by Supernrse01 Apr 24, '1222 days until SUMMER VACATION!!! (21 for me, since I won't be here this Friday!)
Last edit by Joe V on Apr 24, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=701748©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,704 Views
- Apr 24, '12 by donnaceeI have officially started my "to get done list". Wahoooo!!!!!!!
- Apr 24, '12 by Purple_ScrubsI like counting down weeks...7 1/2 weeks for me! We go two weeks later than everyone else...boo.
- Apr 24, '12 by 100kidsLet me just say how jealous I am right now! I guess come August when I'm still laying on a beach with 4 weeks til school starts again I'll feel better.
We have 42 days left here. 8 and a half weeks to go. I think I like the days better than the weeks-sounds better.
Being new in the middle of this year I still have so much to get done by the end of June.
- Apr 24, '12 by Flarei haven't counted yet - but i'm not out until late june though the mild winter turned memorial day weekend into a 5 day weekend for us
- Apr 24, '12 by mc332 days and counting!!!!! What are you all doing on summer vacation? I'm considering working agency for a few days a week for the extra $$$ - I dunno.............
- Apr 25, '12 by 100kidsQuote from mc3I am spending every sunny day at the beach. Can't wait!32 days and counting!!!!! What are you all doing on summer vacation? I'm considering working agency for a few days a week for the extra $$$ - I dunno.............
- Apr 25, '12 by MinnieMomRNOh my gosh. 8 weeks for me. I will start my 'get it done' list today. It is rather exciting, isn't it? I'll still be working Mondays and Tuesdays at the Pedi's office in the summer, but oh those glorious Wednesdays thru Sundays!!!! I hope this board won't go completely quiet over the summer, I'll miss you guys!!
- Apr 26, '12 by ColleenJuneTwenty days!
- Apr 27, '12 by 100kidsSince this is my 1st year as a School nurse and I didn't even start at the beginning of the year can anyone share some of the things on their "Get it done" list so I am not scrambling at the last minute.