Last weekRegister Today!
- by 100kids Jun 18, '12I can't believe the last week of school is finally here! It's going to fly by because I have so much to finish. The worst is I have to pack up my entire room. YIKES! But after all that it'll be summer vacation!!! YIPPEE!
- Jun 18, '12 by Tina, RNI'm with you!! I am wrapping up my first year as a school nurse, and looking forward to Summer. It was a good year. I'm happy to know that this coming September, I'll definitely be much more prepared than I was last September!
PS: I have to pack up my office, too. I kept putting it off... Really, I should have done it little by little, instead of waiting until the last minute for everything. *sigh*
- Jun 19, '12 by Flarei thought i was the last lonely soldier still in session! Glad I have company. I'm also packing everything up. In Sept I'll be moving to a new district, so it's bitter sweet for me this time.
- Jun 19, '12 by JolieHoly Cow! It's hard for me to imagine school still in session. We've been out for almost a month. Welcome to summer vacation!
- Jun 19, '12 by 100kidsTina this is my 1st year too and I started a few months after the year started so I'll be glad next year to start at the beginning of a year. Maybe I won't always feel like I'm behind and trying to catch up. LOL!
Flare-It sure has felt empty in here. Good luck in your new district.
Now off to pack some more boxes! It's amazing how much stuff is in this office.