Interview with a school nurse neededRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Interview with a school nurse needed in School Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Hello everyone, I am a senior in nursing school and am working on a community health project. I...by suzem Jan 17, '12Hello everyone,
I am a senior in nursing school and am working on a community health project. I am
seeking a school nurse to answer a few questions that to write a paper on the subject
of school nursing. I would so greatly appreciate it if anyone would be so inclined to
indulge on the subject of school nursing.
The project requires interview answers to the following six questions:
- What are the unique aspects of this area of practice?
- What are the main job functions of this nursing practice?
- Who are the populations served by this practice area, and what is the scope of the challenges/opportunities?
- Describe the larger picture: What are the contexts for this practice area? Who are the members of the "team" that makes this practice possible?
- Why do we need this practice area of nursing?
- What are important agencies of the federal, state and local levels that affect this practice area?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=663419©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,299 Views