incident report specific for blood and OPIM exposuresRegister Today!
- by mary jo f Oct 8, '02I am interested in knowing if anyone is using an incident report
specific for blood and OPIM exposures. I have a copy of one but would
like to put it in a more "lay-friendly" format, one that doesn't sound
as alarming as the one I currently have. I work at a school where
English is not the first language of about half of our students'
parents/guardians. Any comments, feedback would be appreciated. mary jo f
- 1,043 Views
- Oct 10, '02 by valkAre you looking for a form for your own records or one to inform parents that their child has been exposed?
- Oct 10, '02 by mary jo fI am looking for a report that would be sent home to the parents. mary jo f
- Oct 10, '02 by valkSorry, I have never seen such a report form. Anyone else?
- Oct 10, '02 by MomNRNWe just use the basic injury form. We have a different protocol to follow, but no special form for parents.
- Oct 11, '02 by renerianBrigss makes a nice one. That is what the company I used to work for used. You might be able to get a sample or see it on line.......
- Oct 11, '02 by renerianwww.briggscorp.com
see if you can view a form or request a sample........pretend like your wanting a sample to present to a committee to possibly buy it. LOL. That is what I do. They stamp copy on it and you cannot copy it but could make something with bits of it and other parts of other froms (copyrighted)