Happy School Nurses dayRegister Today!
- by bsyrn May 8Hi all my partners in crime out there....Just wanted to tell all of you happy school nurses day. I hope you all have a great day and remember, summer vacation is just around the corner
- May 8 by 100kidsHappy School Nurse's Day!
- May 8 by FlareHappy school nurse's day!
- May 8 by ChelseaChuHappy School Nurse Day and Nurses' Week!!
I am the nursing supervisor at my district and I knew the nurses may be forgotten since it was teachers week also. I got to work a little early today and went to all the schools to put signs up for each nurse and left them little gifts in their offices. Our superintendent also thanked each of us and sent out an e-mail to all the staff members. I'm fortunate to be where I am.
Thank you for your support and guidance. I have learned so much form all of you on allnurses.com
- May 8 by prnqdayHappy School nurses day. It is a shame it has to be shared with teachers as well. I've been in school nursing both FT and PRN for the last 7 years. I truly love it !!!!!
- May 9 by LisaLPN7Happy School Nurses Day! I received a mass emailing from the RN over the district, with a generic "thank you" and a promise to give each of us $5,000 if she wins the lottery tonight. The principal stuck his head into my clinic earlier and told me a BBQ lunch was being catered in the lounge for the teachers in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, and that I should feel free to fix myself a plate.
- May 9 by Tina, RNOne of the lunch monitors in my building gave me a very cute card with a handwritten note inside. She is the only person that acknowledged me here. She is such a nice lady!
The teachers got a big, catered lunch downstairs and an appreciation email sent out to the entire district. (I never get to go to the mythical land of "downstairs". ha!) Our direct boss sent a quick "thank you" email out to the nurses. I remember the secretaries got beautiful flower arrangements and new desk lamps for their appreciation day.
Also, I received a request to contribute to the PTA appreciation breakfast...