Happy School Nurse's Day!Register Today!
- by 100kids May 9, '12Thank you all for all you do for your school kids and all the help you have given me starting in this wonderful arena of School Nursing!
I was happily surprised this morning with a Happy School Nurse's Day Banner in my room today signed by the kids and a nice gift certificate from the teachers. It's nice to be loved.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
- May 9, '12 by FlareThanks! Right back at-cha!Last edit by Flare on May 9, '12
- May 9, '12 by Supernrse01Happy School Nurse's Day!!!
- May 9, '12 by TMartinRNBSNAs a new member of the School Nursing frontier (since January) - I have to say I am so grateful for the opportunity. My life has been changed by these students and by the staff. I received a card (signed by all the staff) and gift card. I replied with an email stating how I wouldn't want to share this national week of recognition with any other profession - as it is also National Teacher Appreciation Week. What we do is very similar...nurture, care, listen, teach...wow.
Blessed to be here
- May 9, '12 by Spidey's momMy best friend is a teacher - so interesting that we share the same week for appreciation.
I received a gift of candles from the principal of one elementary school and a plant and card from the teachers here.
- May 9, '12 by love2helpoutNurses rock!! Keep up the compassionate work, brothers & sisters of the medical field everywhere.