Happy School Nurse's Day!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Happy School Nurse's Day! in School Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Thank you all for all you do for your school kids and all the help you have given me starting in...by 100kids May 9, '12Thank you all for all you do for your school kids and all the help you have given me starting in this wonderful arena of School Nursing!
I was happily surprised this morning with a Happy School Nurse's Day Banner in my room today signed by the kids and a nice gift certificate from the teachers. It's nice to be loved.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=708194©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,144 Views
- May 9, '12 by Purple_ScrubsHow sweet! I pretty much don't get squat Happy School Nurse Day to all my colleagues...love y'all!
- May 9, '12 by Joe VHappy School Nurses Day!
- May 9, '12 by FlareThanks! Right back at-cha!Last edit by Flare on May 9, '12
- May 9, '12 by noreenlhappy school nurses day to all my sisters and brothers in this never boring practice!! go ahead.. take a bow!!! give yourself a hug and a kiss :kiss or just go crazy !!! go on celebrate you know you earned it!!!!
- May 9, '12 by Supernrse01Happy School Nurse's Day!!!
- May 9, '12 by GitanoRNhappy school nurses day...aloha~
- May 9, '12 by TMartinRNBSNAs a new member of the School Nursing frontier (since January) - I have to say I am so grateful for the opportunity. My life has been changed by these students and by the staff. I received a card (signed by all the staff) and gift card. I replied with an email stating how I wouldn't want to share this national week of recognition with any other profession - as it is also National Teacher Appreciation Week. What we do is very similar...nurture, care, listen, teach...wow.
Blessed to be here
- May 9, '12 by Spidey's momMy best friend is a teacher - so interesting that we share the same week for appreciation.
I received a gift of candles from the principal of one elementary school and a plant and card from the teachers here.
- May 9, '12 by love2helpoutNurses rock!! Keep up the compassionate work, brothers & sisters of the medical field everywhere.