Gift ideas for a preceptor? (school nurse) - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by MozombiesI am also finishing my preceptorship (also very short!). I had a wonderful preceptor and i think I am going to get him a gift card to a coffee shop or a gift basket. I am not quite sure about the gift basket bc i dont know exactly what he prefers but seems a little more personal than the card. Either way im sure it will be appreciated.
- Apr 28, '12 by ScrubRNwannabecartoon bandages would be so cute!!! Why not?
- Apr 28, '12 by lvn2rncaliThe bandages is a cute idea. A lot of Nurses love coffee...get your preceptor a nice card and a Starbucks gift card. And I agree with Patti_RN, stay in touch periodically and apprise her of all the great things you're doing. She will love it!
- Apr 28, '12 by thahn14399I think you should write a hand written leter expressing your gratitude.Sometimes people think the best gifts are those that cost money. I disagree!
- May 1, '12 by donnaceea dunkin donuts gift card. Something that has nothing to do with her job... I would appreciate a cup of coffee than a box of bandaids to be honest. sorry if that came out harsh. wasnt meant that way
- May 1, '12 by FlareI think it's wonderful that you are taking a moment to remember this person. However, with all due respect i tend to agree with Donnacee. It's one thing if the office as a really tight budget and they are thankful for every extra supply they can get, but i have planty of bandages in my office. And to be honest "fun cutesy" bandaids just tend to create more visits for invisible cuts because Sally is jealous that Stacy got a Snoopy bandaid.