Gave it a shot: Moving on!Register Today!
- by Britrn04 Feb 1I have tried school nursing for 1 year and I am moving on to public health. I gave it a shot, and am just not loving it! I think a lot of it comes down to the school. Thank you all for your knowledge, advice and experience this last year. I read a lot of comments and applied some advice from here and there are some great nurses in this forum! Hoping for happy days ahead!!
- Feb 3 by Tina, RNHey, at least you gave it a good shot! And you are correct, a lot depends on the school you are working in.
- Feb 3 by gerry75Sounds like you have some clarity career wise. What a gift! Hope you find your new career to be more suitable and enjoyable. Good luck to you!
- Feb 3 by NutmeggeRNGood Luck!
- Feb 4 by FlareCan't say you didn't try! good luck.