Evidence Based Practice related to School NursingRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Evidence Based Practice related to School Nursing in School Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Hello my name is Ashley Currently I am a substitute school nurse, working on my BSN. I need some...by NurseAsh87 Jan 28Hello my name is Ashley
Currently I am a substitute school nurse, working on my BSN. I need some ideas of how we use evidence based practice in the school nurse setting for a paper I need to write. I came up with a couple of things such as:
- wound care
- not using hydrogen peroxide to clean wounds
- Having kids use their inhalers 2 hour prior to PE
- Having kids stay home 24 hrs when they have thrown up.
- hand washing
I just need a little help brainstorming some more ideas. Thanks, hope everyone is having a great day
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=811650©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 806 Views
- Jan 28 by cayenne06How about lice protocol?
- Feb 6 by mtgirl81Epi-Pen use is a big one. Some states are going to a blanket order to have Epi-Pens available for all students, regardless of known allergy.