Even on the worst daysRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Even on the worst days in School Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... I didn't have that great of a day at work on Friday, but with that said: I was still able to make a...by ChelseaChu Feb 24I didn't have that great of a day at work on Friday, but with that said: I was still able to make a difference in a child's life, give valuable information to help parents, connected with local resources that can help the children and the community, and be apart of a team that cares for future generations. I cannot wait to go back tomorrow
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817750©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,892 Views
- Feb 24 by goalienrseYou must be a brand new nurse! hehe
- Feb 25 by amygarsideGood for you, it is nice to hear so much positive in what you said.
- Feb 25 by 100kidsAll of my days are certainly not that rewarding but the ones that are really remind me why I love being the School Nurse.
- Feb 25 by squidbillyEven on the worst days.... I start and end every day with a blood sugar check on a 1st grader, and this requires me to go to her in her K-1 classroom. No day can start or end poorly because the smiles, hellos, and hugs I get from the kids dissolve even the worst of moods!
- Feb 25 by blackvans1234I tell people that working in healthcare is like any other job, except there are more good days than bad, but the bad days are much worse than typical bad days.
Wouldn't trade it for the world.