Do you keep your door open or closed?Register Today!
- by 100kids May 3, '12I mean during normal school hours not while doing screening or anything.
- May 3, '12 by Flareit's closed, but (obviously) unlocked.
- May 3, '12 by ChristinPopen doors are invitations LOL we leave it closed!
- May 3, '12 by donnaceeopen for business at 7:45, close for lunch, then open till 3p
- May 3, '12 by Purple_ScrubsOpen generally, but my office is attached to the main office (plus I have a little interior window to the main office..weird right?) so if there is a lot going on in there I'll close it.
- May 11, '12 by AdobeRNI would love to leave my door closed I have a few students with mobility issues and the doors are difficult for them to open - so my door is always open unless I am dealing with an emergency.
- May 16, '12 by Spidey's momI have two offices - one at the elementary school and one at the D.O.
At the elementary school I also use the little room off the main office where the copy machine and student files are kept - I give the insulin and ice bags and bandaids out there. My "office" is for H&V screenings and where I access my laptop. This office is always open unless doing H&V's. I'm 3 steps from the cafeteria/gym.
My D.O. office door stays open . . . . or shut if the kids get noisy as I'm next to the gym/cafeteria there too.
I don't have any real space at the other elementary school or the two high schools.