Care plansRegister Today!
- by lsilva7 Jul 18, '12Is their any sample care plans online or on this forum. I have an interview coming up for school nurse RN and I want to be familiar with it.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=759491©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,804 Views
- Jul 19, '12 by FlareIn schools we develop Individual health plans or IHPs. There are programs available that will put boilerplate statements into a plan with a student's demographics, there are also books available that will supply you with those same statements and a template to make your own. While IHPs can be written for conditions such as asthma, diabetes, ADHD, allergies, etc, not every child with one of these conditions may need an IHP. This is the individualized protion of the plan - one child may be asthmatic and barely ever need their inhaler, while another may be poorly controlled and may miss school or physical activities due to their condition. If you google Individualized health plan you can get an idea of what they are and who they cover.
- Jul 19, '12 by nhnursieHere are some on the NH School Nurse Association web site. SharingPlace
Good Luck, I bet on each state web site fo r school nurses you will find a variety of info you can use.
- Jul 19, '12 by lsilva7Thanks so much these are great reference
- Jul 22, '12 by Spidey's momCheck out National Association of School Nurses. NASN - National Association of School Nurses - NASN.org
Also, each state has their own individual state organization.