- by momnurse23 May 19, '11Do any of you in elementary have an AED? Where do you keep it?
- May 19, '11 by millhouseI do... it's mounted on the wall just as you walk in the front doors of the school. Just so happens it is 10 steps from the clinic, but is centrally located!!
- May 19, '11 by lissaq10We just got one for each of our schools. They are all by the gym.
- May 20, '11 by intheweedswe are ms and hs, but we have one in the hall where the administrative offices are, one in the gym, and another one the PE coach takes to away games.
- May 20, '11 by Flarethe elementary school I worked in had it centrally located. I'm in a middle school now and have one near the gym -actually located in the cafeteria and i had one installed (brought over from my former elementary school, which closed and merged with another school in district) in the lower level of my bi-level school.
- May 20, '11 by Purple_ScrubsMine is mounted behind the secretary's desk in the main office. My office is adjacent to the main office, so it is easily accessible if needed.
- May 20, '11 by pvtschoolnurseWe have one mounted just outside of the nursing clinic and one mounted in the gym (it is in a separate building).
- May 20, '11 by blackscrubsYes! Mine is located by our front doors. We also have on in the gym.
- May 20, '11 by Heidi the nurseOur district got a grant that allowed for the purchase of AED's for all our buildings. They are placed inside the front door in the hallway, accessible at all times there are people in the building.
- May 20, '11 by Supernrse01We have an AED in all 4 schools. They are mounted on the wall in the office, very near the doors.