Looking for data related to attendance from school nurses.
Lice Solutions Resource Network is a non profit head lice awareness and control center, located in West Palm Beach, Fl. We are assembling a research project for an upcoming state conference on absenteeism and would appreciate your help in answering a few questions.
1) Starting with the number one reason, in what order would you place the following reasons for absenteeism in your school- Absenteeism due to illness, Head lice/pediculosis, children sent to school sick, other.
2) What percentage of your absences would you attribute to head lice?
3) What percentage of these children are repeat cases?
4) Do you currently have a No Nit policy in place?
5) Do you feel that a non nit policy does or does not serve its purpose? Why?
6) Is there help available in your area for treating head lice?
7) Would your community benefit from a non profit treatment facility?
8) What city and state are you located?
9) What level of education are you currently representing - elementary, middle, high school or other?
10) Do you feel there is or isnít adequate education available regarding head lice?
You opinions are greatly appreciated!