A wetting epidemic!Register Today!
- by fetch Oct 23Just had two fifth graders in here with wet pants. Gosh, I thought to myself, how strange! Neither of these two have ever had any problem with accidents before now, and they are old enough to not be shy about telling their teacher when they need to go.
I start to get information from Student #1 about if she brought extra clothes, if she wet her pants as well as underwear, etc. She says "I didn't wet my underwear, I went down the slide."
Wouldn't you know it, after a full morning of rain these two lovelies decided the slide would be fun today.
Sorry duckies but you don't get to hang out in my clinic for playing in puddles!
- Oct 23 by Morganalefeyahahahahah! That's cute!
- Oct 23 by prnqdayI once had a six grader come in to the elementary school ( to pick up a sibling) who wet their pants. I was very appalled. Ofcourse I didn't show this to the student...
- Oct 23 by aiwishCute story! I didn't suspect the slide until you mentioned it!
- Oct 23 by prmenrsDuckies??
- Oct 24 by fetchOf course, it's a little less funny today, when I've had 5 sick kiddos already because they were playing outside in the wet and cold yesterday.
- Oct 24 by CecixLIHaha!!!!
- Oct 24 by proud nurseAh...school nursing. I remember those days. Did it for 3 years, and could never understand what some of those kids were thinking before they walked in my office.
- Oct 24 by cayenne06I love my current jobs but boy do i ever miss school nursing! I worked in a boarding school for high school kids with mental health disorders, and those kids were damn creative in their excuses to come to my office. <3 Of course it didn't help that I was a damn softie.