1. Does your school require proof of immunizations before a child sets foot in the door or do they have a grace period?
  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   Keepstanding
    We need to have a copy of a physical and copy of shot records before they can stay. If the shot records are incomplete, they are considered conditionally enrolled and they have so much time to get the remaining shots.