I'm polling nurses (especially rural nurses) as to what strategies your facility has in place to recruit new nurses and keep the talent that they have. Would any of you answer the following questions to help out?
1. What department do you work?
2. How many beds?
3. What do you like most about your job?
4. What issues are important to you as a nurse?
5. what care delivery model do you currently use?
6. What is your nurse/patient ratio?
7. What recruitment/retention benefits do you have?
Thank you in advance for your time!!