Hello - What state are you from?Register Today!
- by KimRN41514 Oct 7, '04Hi.. just an attempt to get to know folks better. Am curious as to what state you practice in. West Virginia here.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=80913©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 20,808 Views
- Oct 7, '04 by efiebkeFirst off. . . WELCOME, KimRN41514! I see that you relatively new here! I hope that you find this bulletin board an informative, supportive and friendly place to visit!
I work in a teeny-tiny-small and ever-shrinking rural, community hospital in the fine state of Massachussettes.
- Oct 8, '04 by ERRN1028Practice In Memphis, TN
- Oct 27, '04 by BikernurseGreat State of Maine. Live 1 hour from the mountains, 1 hour from the coast, 1 hour from New Hampshire and the White Mountains, 2 hours from the Canadian Maritime provences, near the lakes..... no better area to be. We don't have earthquakes, hurricaines, mud slides, or major forest fires, just a little snow for much to long a Winter.... I can handle it
Quote from KimRN41514Hi.. just an attempt to get to know folks better. Am curious as to what state you practice in. West Virginia here.
- Oct 27, '04 by LimikQuote from KimRN41514Hi. I am a nurse in the great state of Georgia which is about as rural as it gets!Hi.. just an attempt to get to know folks better. Am curious as to what state you practice in. West Virginia here.
- Oct 27, '04 by razorbackgirlQuote from KimRN41514
Arkansas...tiny little town in the boonies! Not practicing yet, I am a 2nd semester RN student.
- Oct 27, '04 by mlynn
- Oct 29, '04 by luvbugYes, it is interesting to see where people are from. I am from Wisconsin.
- Oct 29, '04 by ivsandyI live and work as an LPN in a doctor's office in Connecticut.
- Oct 29, '04 by JustmeandmycatHi, I'm a nurse in a teeny tiny town in CT and I'm glad to have found this forum. Where I live, there's just cows, horses and snow (it's a-comin'!) You know it's rural when you're late getting somewhere because you're stuck behind a tractor being driven by a 12 year old. Got lost once in a forest for about twelve miles, gas tank on empty, cell phone with me but of course no signal...found my way out by driving down a logging trail. Still, I would find it hard to live elsewhere, because it is so beautiful.