Hello - What state are you from? - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 28, '04 by live4todaywelcome kim!
in my heart, i always live in california. i tend to escape there "mentally" quite a bit, especially when i'm stressed out.
currently...i'm in the windy part of the midwest workin' my tail off!
- Nov 28, '04 by Monica RN,BSNFLorida here
- Nov 28, '04 by luvrnCharleston WV area here!!!!!!
- Nov 29, '04 by Katmae RNIowa here. Moved 4 yrs ago from NJ. I love the peace of the midwest. The hospital i work at has 25 beds and is a critical care access hospital.
- Nov 29, '04 by cariadI am from the uk and working in the united states virgin islands, been here for 5 months and am here for another 13 months or more as a traveller. lots of travellers here from all over.
- Nov 29, '04 by laughing weaselI live in dallas,Texas and will practice here or California..
- Nov 29, '04 by rjflynI work and live in the state of confusion er ah Michigan.
- Nov 29, '04 by NurseMaryGI'm also new here and wanted to say "HELLO"
I live in Orange County, California.
But am originally from Idaho FallsLast edit by NurseMaryG on Nov 29, '04
- Nov 29, '04 by Katmae RNHi I am wondering what the jobs are like in the Virgin Islands. What kinda of work in nursing, and how many patients are you responsible for? Sounds wonderful. How are the living conditions you have as a traveler? Thanks Kathleen
Quote from cariadI am from the uk and working in the united states virgin islands, been here for 5 months and am here for another 13 months or more as a traveller. lots of travellers here from all over.
- Nov 29, '04 by crb613I'm a nursing student,from a small town in central Kentucky. I drive about 45 min. to school on a two lane road it's a pretty drive and not much traffic. I love this time of year it's basketball season, GO BIG BLUE!!!