St. Joseph's Open HouseRegister Today!
This is a discussion on St. Joseph's Open House in Rhode Island State Nursing Programs, part of Rhode Island Nursing ... If anyone is interested in St. Joseph's school of nursing we are having an open house Tuesday...by NSALVADORE Jan 16, '10If anyone is interested in St. Joseph's school of nursing we are having an open house Tuesday January 19th, 4-6pm. We are located at 200 High Service Avenue, North Providence, RI 02904, Marian Hall.
Any questions feel free to let me know!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=450484©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,277 Views
- Apr 19, '12 by nursehannahHi! I just got accepted to St. Joe's for the Fall 2012 semester, I also got accepted to CCRI and am having an awful time trying to make a decision! Opinions?? I saw on another post that you went to St. Joe's, how did you like it? I haven't heard anything bad about it from graduates but I am concerned about finding a job after graduation. I plan on going into an RN to BSN program as soon as possible after graduation but I would like to be able to do that online. Also, I was considering applying to RIC to go right into the BSN program but I feel like the small class sizes and hands on experience of St. Joe's is something that cant be beat it makes up for the tuition costs. Any advice would be extremely helpful! Thanks in advanced!!
- Apr 19, '12 by NSALVADOREHi there.. I will be happy to tell you all about it... I'm at work now but at some point tomorrow I will pm you
- Apr 20, '12 by nursehannahThank you!! Looking forward to it!
- May 21, '12 by JspardelloQuote from NSALVADOREHi nursehannah - I too am starting st joes in the fall are you attending the orientation in June? Nicole - you showed me around at open house in JanuaryIf anyone is interested in St. Joseph's school of nursing we are having an open house Tuesday January 19th, 4-6pm. We are located at 200 High Service Avenue, North Providence, RI 02904, Marian Hall.Any questions feel free to let me know!!!!
- May 21, '12 by NSALVADOREAw... I hope I was helpful lol.. Congrats on getting in! Let me know if you have any more questions
- May 26, '12 by nursehannahYes I will be at orientation! see you there!
- Jun 1, '12 by nursehannahI need help again recommendations for stethoscope on a low budget plus I dont want to have to worry about losing it in clinicals and also I noticed in the pictures on the website that everyone has white shoes but none of our paperwork specifies what type we need any suggestions? Thanks so much!
- Jun 23, '12 by NSALVADOREYes white shoes are required for clinicals, they can be sneakers or nursing clogs. As for stethoscopes, I like the littman brand, they range from under 50 to hundreds. Here is a site that sells them for decent prices, there are a few under 50. Single Head Stethoscopes | allheart.com
Good luck and sorry it took me so long to respond!