Ccri Spring 2013 admissionRegister Today!
- by Bdev628 Aug 21, '12Has anyone else applied to the program in Lincoln for January? Do you know when we are suppose to hear back?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=775291©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 15,923 Views
- Aug 22, '12 by claudia0124Quote from Bdev628Somebody told me that we should hear back by the end of Sept.Has anyone else applied to the program in Lincoln for January? Do you know when we are suppose to hear back?
- Aug 22, '12 by MarissaCor early october!!! lets just say before christmas :P good luck!!!
- Aug 23, '12 by Bdev628Is there any way of knowing the status of our applications?
- Aug 26, '12 by mgalanoYou should hear back by the end of september, because another application period opens up in October. There isn't really a way of checking on your application, they are not too helpful with that and everyone always gets different answers. Good Luck!
- Sep 4, '12 by Bdev628Thank you! Do you know how you can check to see if your degree eval has been pulled? I have seen this mentioned in other ccri threads and I am not quite sure what it means.
- Sep 7, '12 by leahsmommyi have also applied for lincoln, i was told the application period was extened so we should hear something end of oct. good luck
- Sep 12, '12 by elzbieta23I wonder why it was extended ... I don't think I can wait to hear back until the end of October. Ugh
- Sep 16, '12 by FfrancoIm waiting to hear back also ! I hate waiting we should hear back by the middle to end of october because feb applicants heard back by middle to end of march I'm guessing that's the time line , good luck to all of us
- Sep 16, '12 by FfrancoI agree with marissa maybe with how I heard things are done before thanks giving