Ccri Spring 2013 admission - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 20, '12 by lesterfer11So I was encouraged to call by goredsox186 and I was told that yes they do have my application!!! that is a relief!!!! but she said that they will process next week,,,and we will be notifed in the middle of October. Is anyone studying just in case you get in? I am trying to read and prepare as best I can, a little everyday so that it will be less stressful, have a better chance come "spring" Going over anatomy, physiology...I am not a CNA, hope to practice taking pulse, BP etc....hard to put a lot of time in studying with a cloud of uncertainty over my head,,,will I get in? I have a 154 points. I dont know how many points you need hopefully less than 154! I did not do great on my teas test, I did not study for it, and was surprised by the type of questions,
- Sep 20, '12 by Pink777Their running degree evaluations, the # on mine has gone up. I hear mid-October we should hear something. Good luck to all. Try not to let the anxiety kill us!
- Sep 20, '12 by redsoxgrli applied in feb and we did not hear till middle end of april.
My suggestion for you guys is to start going over dosage since 3 weeks in you have a dosage exam and they do not review anything, it is SELF STUDY. You must pass with an 85 or better or you are on clinical probation and you have 3 times to take the test throughout the semester. Believe me you want to pass first time because u have so much other stuff going on that you dont want to keep dedicating time to dosage. Once you get in get your books ASAP and start reading your taylor fundamentals book. GL!
- Sep 20, '12 by goredsox186@lesterfer11 you must have some awesome grades 154 points is alot. i myself have 139 hopefully that is enough. Last year at warwick campus they had around 75 slots to fill and the lowest point total accepted was 92. Unless some super genuises apply this semester we should be fine. @pink777 how do you find out how many degree evaluations were done on your profile?
- Sep 20, '12 by Pink777Go to:
1.) Degree evaluation
2.) What if analysis
3.) Previous evaluation
And watch the number go up and times/days. Be for warned stress levels go up more!Last edit by Pink777 on Sep 20, '12 : Reason: mistake
- I think goredsox that you have a very good chance with 139, that seems like you had good grades. I had perfect grades,,,it was a lot of work though. especially physiology...not good at math, Ill take redsoxgrl advice and look over Dosage/calculations..I only got 9 points on the Teas.. really though I think 139 will get you in,, seems like a lot of points and listening to my advisor there are plenty who did not do as well as you good luck!!
- oh yeah! Pink is right! it does look like they have been looking at our degrees over the last couple of days. at least you know they have your application, and you are not forgotten,,,anyone put in for newport?
- Sep 21, '12 by Pink777I put my application in Lincoln, I'm an average student with a dream!
- I hope you get in!!! good luck everyone!!!
- Sep 22, '12 by Pink777Thank you! Same to you also and everyone else!