CCRI: Spring 2010Register Today!
This is a discussion on CCRI: Spring 2010 in Rhode Island State Nursing Programs, part of Rhode Island Nursing ... Hey Everyone... Just curious if anyone here (even though this board is usually pretty dead!)...by Northofnowhere Oct 23, '09Hey Everyone...
Just curious if anyone here (even though this board is usually pretty dead!)
who are starting the Spring Nursing program, have received anything
official from CCRI yet?
I got a call many weeks back saying I was accepted and they would be sending
out official acceptance letters sometime in October. Anyone heard anything "official"?
The closer it gets, the more excited I'm getting!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=433724©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,514 Views
- Oct 24, '09 by MrsPeepI got a letter in the mail last week. It came in a big envelope, and just had a bunch of school info in it; he letter itself was the only thing that had to do with the program! The rest was stuff that you would get when you first applied to the school like financial aid info and campus info. In the beginning of October I also got a call and they said they'd be calling later in the fall to let me know about orientation. I think we should also be set to register for classes too, on November 9th.
- Oct 24, '09 by NorthofnowhereThanks for the update MrsPeep.
I think I might have to give them a call next week.
I haven't heard anything from them since August when I got the call from Ruby Morris-Jones saying she was
going to include me in her "accepted" students.
Who was your letter from, if you don't mind me asking?
When I look at my student information online it still says I'm in the "General Studies" program, which means I won't be able to register for Nursing 1 until my major is changed to Nursing. Has yours been changed to you know?
- Oct 24, '09 by MrsPeepIt's from the office of enrollment services. If I remember correctly, the envelope had a return of the Warwick campus' address on there. I'd definitely give Ruby a call since registration is in a few weeks! If you go to ccri.edu and sign into your pipeline, then click on the 'for students' tab, look to the left of the page and it should have your Academic Profile info. That's where I can see my major has been changed. Let us know what you hear!
- Oct 24, '09 by NorthofnowhereYeah I'll definitely have to give Ruby a call next week.
My major still says "general studies" and a concentration on nursing.
I can't wait to start, but I'm getting tired of having to follow up with them time
and time again to make sure I'm actually getting in the program.
It's been one run-around after another.
- Oct 26, '09 by NorthofnowhereJust an update...
I emailed admissions on Friday and got a reply today. She said she has just been
busy trying to get all the applications processed.
My major has now been changed to "Nursing - Level 1"
I should be getting my actual acceptance letter soon, but to see my major changed...feels awesome!
She also told me that orientation hasn't been scheduled yet by the nursing department, but they will let
us know when the time comes.
I can't believe how fast it's going to get here. 3 months from yesterday.
- Oct 26, '09 by MrsPeepSo exciting!!! I can't believe how quickly it will be here. I'm definitely going to pull out the dosage and physiology notes soon. I totally forgot that they have another application program going on right now, so I figure we'll hear about orientation after all of those apps have been sifted through.