CCRI ANATOMYRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CCRI ANATOMY in Rhode Island State Nursing Programs, part of Rhode Island Nursing ... Has anyone taken human anatomy at CCRI? I'm having such a.hard time with it. I'm not able to...by Mrs.LaDuke09 Feb 23Has anyone taken human anatomy at CCRI? I'm having such a.hard time with it. I'm not able to remember anything I'm studying, there is so much to know and cover. I'm over whelmed by all the materials as well. Not to mention our lecture is very behind our lab class. I work full time, tired by the of.the day and very stressed out already. Can any one offer any helpful tips or studying ideas Anything will help! Thank you
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817663©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 490 Views
- Feb 23 by nicole1295Hi, I also took anatomy at ccri, this is a very tough class. You should have access to blackboard. Dr. J is a very dedicated professor who teaches anatomy on the Newport campus, he allows everyone to use his sight it is awesome, this may help you wonders. I actually took it with this professor and your right this is probably the most difficult science of the three that are required. I applaud you for working full time and taking this class. When I took this class I took it alone and didn't work.
- Feb 27 by mjpapSounds like we may be in the same class, as our lecture has been behind. I have an upcoming lecture exam, and I am nowhere near ready. But for the labs, I found Seans videos very helpful, if ypu are taking Dr. J. Also, going into the lab on my free time. But it definitely is overwhelming, but alnost half way done.
- Feb 28 by Mrs.LaDuke09Thanks for your advice. I have looked.at Dr.J's website
.it seems to have a lot of information regarding the cat which is very sad I'm just thankful I have a great lab partner. Its just diffacult to manage my time I suppose
But thanks your help its appreciated
- Feb 28 by Mrs.LaDuke09I don't.know are we in the same class. Lol
Wed lab Monday lecture
? Its very over whemling
Took much to know
I've spoken to a lot of nurses and.none know why we do the cat more does.it help with nursing loo so I don't get that
- Mar 24 by FfrancoTry to figure out what to study more of , go to lab extra time , make pictures , cards , what ever you need color if you have to .Record the lectures lisen to them on your lunch or at night do what ever you need to get the best grade you dont want to retake that class again any more advice shoot me a message.
- May 17 by mbraga92Sorry for the late reply. Two things that really helped me was 1. Flash cards. I bought these really detailed flashcards by Kaplain (sp?) and they cover every system and every detail. I took 2 flash cards, memorized each part over and over. Then once i knew i was pretty good on those two cards, i added another. Then kept rotating them back and forth quizzing myself. Slowly adding more and more back untill the system was covered. 2. I video recorded everything in lab. When the professor was disecting each part of the cat to the whole class, i video recorded her. As she said "This is the ____. This is the ____. I watched the video over and over untill i memorized what she was pointing to. Hoped that helped.