RIH/Hasbro Critical Care Internships: - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 25, '10 by Smiley9606just curious, are these paid internships?
- Oct 28, '10 by cjcsoon2brnQuote from Smiley9606Yes they are paid internships. You do the internship and most of the time you are offered a position because they have already paid you for all this training so they don't like to waste all that money but the positions are also very hard to get.just curious, are these paid internships?
- Jan 24, '11 by Rookie12anyone been through this program?? starting next month and I can't wait! Looking for any advice on ways to prepare! Been out of school since July so feeling a bit rusty.
- Jan 29, '11 by cjcsoon2brnQuote from Rookie12What unit will you be working on just out of curiosity?anyone been through this program?? starting next month and I can't wait! Looking for any advice on ways to prepare! Been out of school since July so feeling a bit rusty.
- Jan 31, '11 by Rookie12PICU very excited!
- Apr 19, '11 by NoviceRN223Did anyone apply to this program for summer entry? I just applied and am wondering if anyone has any info on how many they are likely to accept? Also, do they really stick strictly to Lifespan CNAs?
- Apr 19, '11 by katyb213I just applied for summer entry too. However, I do not have much information. I was wondering the same things. Hopefully we will hear something soon!
- Apr 22, '11 by jalin_2009I talked to a nurse manager last week. She mentioned there are 8-9 positions available. They do give priority to RIH employees.
Also if you are interested, their regular new grad program (for med/surg positions) will be posted in August under the jobs section of the website. Be on the look out if interested. I was told by HR that the program involves a 12 week full time orientation then 16-24 hr. part time with no benefits.
Good luck everyone!
- Apr 22, '11 by NoviceRN223Great, thank you! While I would love the critical care internship, it is actually nice to see that they have employee loyalty. Has anyone heard anything at all yet? I have not received anything verifying receipt of my application at all.
- Apr 23, '11 by LyndseyRNI applied also and have no received any info yet? Anyone else heard anything?