Nursing acceptance question - Page 17Register Today!
- May 22, '12 by jdcriOMG - I have not heard anything yet- I know a few of my friends have been contacted to enroll at the warwick campus... No one I know has received a letter yet. I am in the lincoln nights program and am anxiously awaiting some news - let us know what the meeting is about!! Crossing my fingers for you!
- May 22, '12 by arbor-vitaeQuote from Tropics5244Hello tropics, I'm not sure what this could be about. I have received my official acceptance and registered for class online. Did your BCI come back clean?Ok guys, I'm freeeeking out right now! I just got a call from the nursing dept and they said I have to meet with ms. Clifton (warwick campus) next week??? I still haven't received a formal letter yet and they woman I spoke to does not know what the meeting is in regards to....does anyone know what's up? Or did you get a call like this? Soooo nervous, you think they would give a heads up on what the meeting is so I don't get caught off guard!
- May 22, '12 by Tropics5244My bci said that I was caught driving on a suspended license almost five years ago, for an unpaid ticket...that's it nothing else on my record. So maybe that's whats it about??? I just didn't think that was actually something that would hinder my acceptance---I will be devastated if this is what's going on 😥
- May 22, '12 by arbor-vitaeQuote from Tropics5244Relax! That's probably what it's about, but I seriously doubt it will prevent you from nursing school. Just a formality they do.My bci said that I was caught driving on a suspended license almost five years ago, for an unpaid ticket...that's it nothing else on my record. So maybe that's whats it about??? I just didn't think that was actually something that would hinder my acceptance---I will be devastated if this is what's going on dde25
- May 23, '12 by Tropics5244Thanks arbor....i hope its only a formality. Maybe they just want me to explain the situation and be up front with them. I honestly didn't even think it would show up bc they told me it wasn't going to be on my record after a certain time frame....trying to stay positive-1 wk til the meeting! 🙏
- May 23, '12 by MarissaCim pretty sure you will be fine!!! good luck and let us know how it goes! i got my offical acceptance by email from rob G monday morning for the warwick campus and registered online that same day! i am still waiting for my actual letter to come in the mail, they said it should come within the next 2 weeks!
good luck all!
- May 23, '12 by butterfliesandzebrasMarisa, for some reason I bet your wicked hot. Just saying
- May 30, '12 by Tropics5244Hey arbor...you were definitely right! If a positive hit comes back on bci they must investigate the situation first. Everything is good and I should be getting my official sent out by the end of the week 👏👍😃
- May 30, '12 by butterfliesandzebrasHey tropics, I'm glad it went well! Now you must be relieved. I heard orientation is gonna be on the 18th or 19th of June. Good luck
- May 31, '12 by Tropics5244Soooo relieved...what a weight off my shoulders! I think your right about the orientation date, the letter should be coming in the mail within the week...can't wait!! Thanks and good luck to you also