It's Official, got my callRegister Today!
This is a discussion on It's Official, got my call in Rhode Island Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi gang.. Just wanted to boast a little bit! Until today I had only been told "everything looks...by Northofnowhere Sep 9, '09Hi gang..
Just wanted to boast a little bit! Until today I had only been told "everything looks good" for me getting in next spring, but today it happened!
I got my call this morning from admissions in Lincoln telling me I am accepted for Spring 2010, Days in Lincoln!!!
It seems like I have been working on my pre-reqs forever, but now it's finally paid off.
They told me they won't actually be sending anything out and doing official processing of spring acceptances till
probably October. Now I've got 5 months to get myself ready for the 2 year wild ride
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=422579©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 793 Views
- Sep 9, '09 by Elle_GueriraHow very exciting! Congratulations on your acceptance!
- Sep 9, '09 by RhodyGirl, RNWelcome to nursing school! It's a ton of work, but an amazing experience! I'm in my maternity and psych rotations at RIC right now and I'm loving it!!
Let us know if you ever need help/have questions. Congrats
- Sep 10, '09 by MrsPeepCongrats!!! I'll see ya in the Spring!
- Sep 11, '09 by crazensweetThat's Awesome!!!!!!
- Sep 12, '09 by cjcsoon2brnWAHOOO!!! Congrats!