I'm IN! Accepted to St. Joe's!Register Today!
This is a discussion on I'm IN! Accepted to St. Joe's! in Rhode Island Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I can't believe it...I've been accepted at St. Joe's! I'm shocked and excited and a little afraid...by 48mystic Feb 9, '09I can't believe it...I've been accepted at St. Joe's! I'm shocked and excited and a little afraid at the same time. After St. Joe's open house, I had some concerns about their program, mainly having to retake several classes. But it turns out only 2 of my classes have "expired" and I can CLEP them. I can live with that.
I was really surprised to hear from them even before the application period closed. I *really* hope I can make everything work schedule wise. What's great for me is that I'll have already completed all the first semester classes other than Nursing 100.
Sooo St. Joe's students...tell me all about it! I'd really love to know what the hours/schedule was like for nursing 100 if you remember!
Thank you so much!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=369219©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 752 Views
- Feb 9, '09 by FloridaGirl23I do not go to St. Joe's, but I wanted to congratulate you on getting in!! Way to go!
- Feb 10, '09 by suzy253Congratulations! 2006 grad of St. Joe's.
- Feb 10, '09 by crazensweetCONGRATULATIONS!!!!
- Feb 10, '09 by RhodyGirl, RNYay!!! Congratulations!!! I was wondering what happened with your application situation! That is wonderful.
Welcome to the world of being a student nurse!:heartbeat
- Feb 11, '09 by 48mysticThanks everyone!
- Feb 25, '09 by NSALVADOREWooHoo, we already chatted but Congrats again..Can't wait to see you there!