Ccri Spring 2013 admission - page 13
25,945 Unique Views | 137 Comments
Has anyone else applied to the program in Lincoln for January? Do you know when we are suppose to hear back?... Read More
- 0Oct 25, '12 by lesterfer11really they sould have it set up so that the student can have a 1st choice..a preference, and still be able to accept a 2nd choice. makes sense. Im guessing that if they did it this way, the fair way. it would be difficult for them to sort everything out. I heard that you had to have very high GPA/point for Newport. I read that someone with 3.8 did not get in. they might have let in people with lower GPA/points who applied for the 2nd time, I dont know. If you want to be a nurse you will find a way, if you were meant to be a nurse you will find a path. try not to be bitter (maybe easy for me to say), take the time to refocus yourself, pray..for guidance, it helps. Best of Luck!!!
- 0Nov 28, '12 by bigeyes4Anyone who plans to attend the nursing program at CCRI is masochistic. The clinical instructors are nothing but abusive. I never once heard the plural of diagnosis pronounced correctly. They kept saying "diagnosises". These teachers are illiterate. I heard one instructor ask how to spell postpartum. Unbelievable. It's an inferior training with instructors who threaten and abuse the students. The biggest mistake I ever made was to matriculate in the CCRI nursing program. It's nothing to get excited about. Anyone who attends is in for a very rough ride. It's nothing but torture. I remain angry, bitter, resentful and remorseful for having wasted a few years of my life. beware.
- 0Dec 25, '12 by ecm327I'm sorry you feel so bitter. Maybe transferring to another school might help if you are feeling such negativity. Personally, I don't believe that CCRI has an inferior program. When you come right down to it, the program is what you make of it. You might want to address your concerns with Mrs. Clifton. Good luck to you.
- 0Dec 27, '12 by JubilayheeBig eyes I feel your pain. I was also a victim of that program, I went to an LPN school afterwards and I did fine. There were not many survivors of my class, I think only 25 percent if that made it through. And these are people that did fine in the pre reps. Good luck. And Big eyes is right about the teachers, mean mean mean.
- 0Dec 28, '12 by FfrancoQuote from JubilayheeI heard you Loud ! To the other person mrs. Cliff ton didnt care about anything i had to say !Big eyes I feel your pain. I was also a victim of that program, I went to an LPN school afterwards and I did fine. There were not many survivors of my class, I think only 25 percent if that made it through. And these are people that did fine in the pre reps. Good luck. And Big eyes is right about the teachers, mean mean mean.