Ccri Nursing acceptance fall 2013 - Page 35Register Today!
- Apr 8 by kldepp08An email went out today saying BCI gets sent right to the nursing dept and from there they will mail out the "official" acceptance letter, then the packet w/ orientation info.
Pink777.... WAY TO GO!!!! I am so very happy for you! Good luck to you and you're gonna rock!!!
Marcos..... tread lightly my friend, you are going to be sitting beside this most wanted criminal.... and you'll never know when I'm going to strike! You're first mistake was putting your picture up so I know what you look like, you only have a photo of my husband to go by (yes... I am married to Johnny Depp shhhh & maybe it's only in my head, but I believe in marriage equality too, even the imaginary ones)! When you least expect it.................
- Marcos lmao , I am 5 ft tall I don't think i can do much if any criminal activity lol . Thank you everyone for info I did not get that email as always I was left for last . I Know we dont pay for much for this school but yes no info and no one called me back I left a message friday .
- PINk I am so happy , you go girl.
- Marcos the only people I am watching out is for my kids not to destroy my books , I got the whole package of the rented books today 2 days early
- Apr 8 by Marcos-RIFfranco.... awesome! Let the reading begin!!! Kldepp08.... that picture is when I didn't have hair... after smelling all those cats in anatomy lab... it somehow grew back... some in the palms of my hands too!! So ... look for the hairy dude in your class :P
- Apr 8 by Pink777Thank you! My friends said last year CCRI automatically registered them. I would double check just incase they changed things.
- Apr 9 by FfrancoMarcos I was allergic to the chemicals in anatomy class , is that what happened to you ?
- Apr 9 by FfrancoOh yeah the videos that came made me realize what we are in for , vital signs should be fine but everything else I will have to study alot to remember.
- Apr 9 by Marcos-RIQuote from FfrancoNo allergies here. It was a sad experience though. You see... Felix (the cat I was given during lab) and I became good friends. It was hard to say goodbye and he wasn't looking too good towards the end of the semester. I will never forget you Felix... RIP :PMarcos I was allergic to the chemicals in anatomy class , is that what happened to you ?