Help! - Any RN's that graduated before 1980
I'm a nursing student. I am looking for an RN that graduated before 1980 to answer the following questions for an assignment in my seminar class.
1. Why did you go into nursing?
2. Where did you receive your education? In what year did you graduate?
3. What kind of education did you receive? (RN-diploma, Associate's degree, BSN?)
4. What was taught in nursing school and how were clinical experiences structured? (More class time than clinical time, etc.)
5. Who were your instructors and what were their level of education?
6. What were the conditions of the health care system during your education?
7. What was nursing practice like at the time you were receiving your education?
8. Were nursing care plans utilized?
9. What differences do you see in standards of care now versus when you were in school?
10. What was the role of nursing on the health care team?
11. Any other interesting facts, or differences between nursing then and now.
I appreciate your help!!