What degree to get?? What degree to get?? | allnurses

What degree to get??

  1. 0 Research sounds like something i'd like to get into. I have a BS in Management. I can go to Rush, Depaul and get my Masters, or do a second bachelors program, OR even get my ASN. What is best when getting to this field?
  2. 2 Comments

  3. Visit  lilyaqha profile page
    #1 0
    Oh, i'd like to add i'm 39 and would like to be done in approx 2 years.
  4. Visit  klone profile page
    #2 0
    If you're interested in research and already have a Bachelor's degree, then I would suggest checking out the Master's in Clinical Research Management program through Arizona State University.

    However, if you're interested in nursing research, or working in research through a university health system, I would recommend an accelerated BSN program and go from there.