Wanting to go in Research NursingRegister Today!
- by jenniebethrn Apr 22, '12Hello all! I am new to this site, my first post!
Anywho, I am thinking about possibly going into research nursing. I have been an RN, BSN since 2008 and have worked in two ambulatory surgery centers and now work in the main OR at a university hospital, just started there the first of this month. I have been thinking about research nursing for a while, and thought why not do it now. I just don't think I can stay in OR for the rest of my nursing career. Do I have a chance? Also, just having this type of nursing experience, will it delay me into getting a research position? Any advice is welcomed. Thanks so much!!!
- Apr 25, '12 by Rob72Okay, second post- which U? Probably best to pm or email. rcox1 AT ouhsc DOT edu
Your U should have a section for Research job postings, unless they're doing some odd-ball variation of running studies through clin-ops.
- Apr 25, '12 by jenniebethrnHello! Thanks for the reply. Yes please private message me and tell me all about research. I work in Kansas City
- Apr 26, '12 by jenniebethrnSorry I would pm you but I don't know how!! Haha
- Apr 27, '12 by jenniebethrnSorry I emailed you bc this website won't let me pm!