Validating a Questionnaire??Register Today!
This is a discussion on Validating a Questionnaire?? in Research Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... I an working on a questionnaire for my final BSN project, and I have some questions. Are their...by Kingbandit Feb 6, '09I an working on a questionnaire for my final BSN project, and I have some questions.
- Are their any templates of questions to use?
- How do I validate the questionnaire?
- Where can I find already validated questionnaires?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=368520©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,413 Views
- Feb 7, '09 by KingbanditFollow-up
I have to make this questionnaire to evaluate my how my preceptor educates her staff. I know I must validate the questionnaire before using it.
- Feb 7, '09 by llgYou'll have to check with your instructor or course materials to find out how they want you to validate it. There are different types of validy, different methods to use, etc. You can spend months validating a questionnaire -- or you can spent an hour if your standards aren't as high.
You'll need to ascertain and meet the standards of your course instructor. We can't tell you what those standards are. You'll have to ask her/him. Sorry.