Titles... Titles... | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information


  1. 0 I would love to hear some of the other titles that other hospitals use for their research staff. My hospital is currently looking at a way to standardize all of theresearch staffs' titles.

    For example:
    All of the lead coordinators have to be an RN so my title is "oncology research nurse coordinator", then you have the staff research nurse called "clinical research nurse". Then you have the "clinical research assistants (LPN's, BA's, etc.). I have heard of some places calling their research coordinators "clinical research specialists"

    Just curious...
  2. 1 Comments

  3. Visit  ToughingItOut profile page
    #1 0
    My facility appears to use "Nurse/Clinical Research Coordiator" for all the different subspecialties, but I'm not sure about other institutions.