Nursing Research 101: How to Make Sense of Clinical ResearchRegister Today!
- by VickyRN Aug 9, '06how to make sense of clinical research
after reading this article, you should be able to:
1. compare and contrast the case-control study, the case report, the case series, the cohort study, the meta-analysis, the randomized controlled trial, and the systematic review.
2. describe the components of a research article.
3. describe how to evaluate a research study.
- Jan 30, '08 by denicuEven though this is an old post-i wanted to read it and i could not get in it. Any suggestions to open the sitet
- Jan 30, '08 by FonenurseI just right clicked on the link and it opened in another tab - the test isn't available but the article was still there - it belongs to another website though - it's nothing to do with allnurses.com
- Aug 3, '08 by GellaRnwhere shall i get all my resources? helpp. huhuhuh..