New grad RN pay at healthsouth in TXRegister Today!
- by Jazdani4 Feb 16, '12Anyone a new grad RN working at health south in texas? What was your starting pay? please message me if you would not like to share in the thread
Thanks I would really appreciate it!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=675280©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,558 Views
- Feb 17, '12 by TheCommuterOne of my coworkers, an newer RN with a BSN degree and no real clinical experience, was started at $23 hourly at a Healthsouth located in the DFW area of Texas.
- Feb 19, '12 by Jazdani4Thanks!
- Mar 29, '12 by NataliaRNCHRISTUS St. John has a base pay for new nurses of $26.00/hr. We desperately need nurses.
- Aug 26, '12 by Kaligirl02I know this is post is a bit old, but any idea on LVN pay at HealthSouth in San Antonio? Thanks in advance!