Interview tips for inpatient rehab
- 0Sep 7, '12 by tsatsaHi everyone
I've been a nurse for 15 years. Mainly I've been in med/surg and telemetry. Moved to California and had to leave my job in NY. Now I've been sending so many applications everywhere with just one interview that I managed to get for next week.
could you give me any advice on questions that I could get related to rehab?
- 0Sep 13, '12 by TheCommuter, ASN, RN Senior Moderator1. Why does rehabilitation nursing appeal to you?
2. Do you know anything about FIMS scoring?
3. How would you handle a difficult family member who is not coping well with the patient's change in physical function?
4. Tell us about a difficult situation you've resolved in your previous workplaces.
5. Why do you want to work here?
6. How would you deal with an insubordinate CNA or tech?
7. Do you prefer to work as a team or solo?