Interview questions for Rancho Los Amigos Rehab centerRegister Today!
- by stan47 Sep 11, '09Hello,everyone.
I'm going to interview with Rancho Los Amigos Rehabilition center.Now I'm very nervous.
I'm really really want to this job. But,I don't know what to do.Because of my first job interview.
Please,could you tell me interview questions for Rancho Los Amigos Rehabilition center in california?
I'd like to speak with confidence when I have interview.
I can't have food and can't sleep all night.lolLast edit by stan47 on Sep 11, '09
- Sep 12, '09 by TheCommuterI have no advice for you, but I still wanted to wish you the very best of luck in getting this job. The interviewer might ask you about a personal weakness and the manner in which you compensate for it. Being a new grad might be the weakness, and being a quick learner with an open mind might be the manner in which you compensate for the weakness of inexperience.
- Sep 18, '09 by meluhnYou might want to ask about the neuro assessment tool that is named after their place. http://www.neuroskills.com/rancho.shtml When I saw the title of this thread it rang a bell because this was on the CRRN exam. It is just an interesting little piece of trivia if you run out of questions to ask. It will look like you did some research. In reality, I dont know anyone who uses this scale. After the test, I forgot what it was.
- Sep 21, '09 by stan47Thank you.I will consider your good advice.Anyone else?
I'm waiting for another advice.
- Nov 19, '09 by valaxieHi- I was wondering how your interview went. I have an interview scheduled for an LVN position and I too am nervous. This will be my first nursing interview. Any info you may have will help alot! Thanks!!Last edit by sirI on Nov 19, '09
- Nov 23, '09 by stan47Hi,valaxie.I have an interview scheduled on Dec,4.I think interview processing is
terrible slow.I wish you pass the interview.Good luck to you!!
- Dec 10, '09 by valaxieHi! How did your interview go? Hope it went well!
- Sep 18, '11 by magnolia42hi! For those of you who had an interview scheduled...how long did it take for rancho los amigos to contact you after you sent in your resume?? thanks