Crrn Exam Help For Dec 2008Register Today!
This is a discussion on Crrn Exam Help For Dec 2008 in Rehabilitation Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... HI EVERYONE I LL BE TAKING MY TEST IN DECEMBER I AM VERY NERVOUS. I AM CURRENTLY DOING MY MASTER...by advalRN Aug 20, '08HI EVERYONE I LL BE TAKING MY TEST IN DECEMBER I AM VERY NERVOUS. I AM CURRENTLY DOING MY MASTER AND TAKING 3 CLASSES THIS SEMESTER AND TAKING THIS TEST IN DEC I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE A REVIEW QUESTION FOR THE TEST BUT I WAS NOT SURE OF WHAT TO GET THE ARN WEBSITE HAS 2 DIFFERENT ONES IF I BUY BOTH IS ABOUT 500.00. MY FACILITY DOES NOT HAVE THE QUESTIONS TO PRACTICE. I AM WILLING TO INVEST IN THIS.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME AND GUIDE ME I REALLY WANT TO PASS, AS I READY IT SEEMS THAT THE TEST IS VERY HARD. PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE
DESPERATE REHAB NURSE
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=327220©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,268 Views
- Sep 3, '08 by QuickbeamHi. I'm a long time CRRN and I've taken that test twice. Not trying to scare you but I'm a great test taker and I really struggled. Passed both times but didn't walk away feeling I had it aced. Never again...I'm always sure now to have way too many CEUs!
I know the materials are horribly expensive. I could not have passed without the core curriculum and the practice test. Is there any way you could share the cost with others? My co-workers and I split the costs. I would not have passed if I had not read the core curriculum cover to cover plus having practiced in rehab for many years.
I checked the ARN site and it looks like they sell a practice test for whole organizations and one for the single user. If your unit isn't going to pay, just get the one for the single user. Also, the core curriculum is a must.
Good luck to you!
- Sep 3, '08 by advalRNThank you for you answer. I bought both CDs. one of them is on back order the practice test but I started with the core curriculum.. Thanks again
- Dec 10, '08 by anne02Hi Nurses
I am taking the exam next week, I am soooo nervouse I appreciate any and all suggestions
- May 9, '11 by jealclemensdo u still have the crrn cd questions? i'm taking my crrn 1st wk of june. do u have plan selling it just in case. thanks.
- May 9, '11 by advalRNHi I do have the CDs however they are a single computer use. Expensive that's all I remember. I thought the exam was not too hard. Core curriculum essential.