Wait listed for online program?Register Today!
- by Art_Vandelay Nov 8, '12So, I was just notified that I have been placed on an "alternate list" for an online RN to BSN program. I'm confused because I was told by admissions there wasn't a definitive number of spots for the program so I assumed (wrongfully) that I would have no trouble getting in. Anyone have something like this happen? My G.P.A. is well above their advertised minimum requirement. -chip on my shoulder
- Nov 8, '12 by perioddramaPerhaps you can call them and ask how you can strengthen your application. Was there an essay component? Maybe you can strengthen your essay the next go-around.
- Nov 8, '12 by ckh23Or look for a program that doesn't have a waiting list.
- Nov 9, '12 by EuroRNWhat I was told before the elections was that "some laws might not pass, thus won't be able to give a definite answer as to actually being accepted or not". call them!
- Nov 9, '12 by Belle1005That's really interesting. I keep checking back because I was told the same thing about the program I applied to (as long as the requirements are met, you're in). No word yet though on official acceptance.