Starting Salary [new grad]? - Page 4Register Today!
- Jun 1, '12 by Emilynn09In SoCal, I work in a small community hospital in a desert city off the beaten path, non-benefitted, I make roughly $62k a year ($33.17/hr). This is my first RN job, and I have an ADN. I also have a BS in another field, but I don't think that played into the salary factor.
- Jun 2, '12 by PneumothoraxCentral IL- New grads $21.79/hr Shift diff: 2nd shift: +$1.25/3rds: $2.00 Weekend: $1.75
i didnt go into this field to make 6 figures+. ill take it! hahah
- Jun 8, '12 by ISeeYou3100Western Arkansas. Pay here for new grads starts at $18 for days and $19 for nights plus a $2 shift diff for nights. Nothing extra as far as weekends go though. Kinda measly compared to most of the others on here. :/
- Jun 14, '12 by kabfighterNew graduate with ASN on a med-surg unit in rural Vermont. Base pay is $24.49/hr, night differential $4.00, weekend differential $2.00. Very good benefits, as well.
- Jun 14, '12 by Julesmama28Starting wage here in western Colorado is about 23$ an hour at the hospital with your RN
- Jun 14, '12 by MN-NurseQuote from clandestine-approachMinnesota, Hospital, Union, ADN. Base hourly rate was $28.50, now $29.07.If you have started as a new grad in the last 4 years, please reply with the city/state/department/ADN or BSN and hourly rate.
After shift differentials, OT, shift bonuses I will make about $70k my first year.
- Jul 24, '12 by KenzieRNwhat hospital do you work at in norfolk, if you don't mind
- Jul 24, '12 by esc_newnurseNYC, PICU, BSN 43.00 per hour. Plus 3.00 night shift differential.
- Aug 14, '12 by adnrnstudentNew Grad. Chicagoland area. $29. $4 Night, $2.50 Weekend.
- Aug 14, '12 by redhead_NURSE98!Nashville, TN:
Baptist Hospital new grad med/surg $18.00, and I think it's $3.00 night diff
HCA facility new grad med/surg appx $19.00, $2.00 night diff
Those are the ones I know.