Salary comparison - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 14, '12 by GuttercatQuote from happyinillinoisNice! Are you in a high cost of living area?
All of Canadia is a high cost of living area.
That's why they come down here to shop or buy vacation homes in Arizona.
- Mar 14, '12 by GuttercatQuote from That GuyKansas
RN - 1 year Medical
Wyoming is "home" to me. Cheyenne is... a bit flat and notoriously windy...but no tornados to speak of.
Clean little city.
Enjoy the area. SO much to see and do in CO/WY.
- Mar 14, '12 by tntrnWestern Washington35 years experience in labor and delivery$58.00 plus shift diff and weekend diff.
- Mar 14, '12 by backtoworkRN 34 years, Ft Worth TX Inpatient Hospice Staff nurse, $31.00/hr
- Mar 14, '12 by marilyn crispRN 18+ years
10 years ago
$27/hr no benefits
- Mar 15, '12 by NightshiftskQuote from tntrnDo you have mandated safe staffing ratios in Washington? Salary sounds good and may want to move there one day but am spoiled by staffing ratios in CaliforniaWestern Washington35 years experience in labor and delivery$58.00 plus shift diff and weekend diff.Last edit by Nightshiftsk on Mar 15, '12 : Reason: Reply to specific post
- Mar 15, '12 by Ruby VeeQuote from oriellyk"caddy"?i have found this site to be very helpful regarding salaries in different cities throughout the u.s. however, a lot of the threads are a little outdated regarding pay rates, so i was hoping to start a new one. i have noticed that some people get really bent out of shape when it comes to salary discussions, which then causes a lot of bickering, which then causes the thread to end. if you are one of these people, just ignore the post, it doesn't need a bunch of caddy "if you are only worried about the money, you shouldn't be a nurse!" posts. i'm sure i am not the only almost-nurse one who is single, no kids, and ready to move wherever the best opportunity is present. if you would be so helpful as to include:
1. city where you work
2. how many years working as an rn or lpn
3. take home pay, or hourly pay
it would be much appreciated!
- Mar 15, '12 by Eric Cartman$30 base pay/ hour.
1 year experience
- Mar 15, '12 by Nurse LeighIndiana
Base pay--about $18
4 yrs experience
ADN/BSN/Diploma and type of floor/unit/ED/OR makes no difference
- Mar 16, '12 by ZadiaLpn in ohio. Graduated in August and just landed my first job. First Week on the job And am making $15.45 PRN. 0 expErience.. oHio.This forum is a lot more accurate then BLs.gov...