Hi, I need to interview a new graduate nurse with <1 year working experience. Would anyone like to answer these questions for me? They are about your experience from the transition from student to RN. I have been trying to find someone to interview for a week and I do not know ANYONE. Thank you!!!!!
1. Graduation Date?
2. School Attended?
3. Time in workforce?
4. Type of agency/unit working in?
5. How did you feel about your transition from student to working as an RN?
6. Did anything shock or surprise you when you first started working?
7. How supportive was the nursing staff when you first started working as a new RN?
8. How long did it take you to find a job once you graduated?
9. Do you have any helpful tips for new nurse graduates with either finding a job or starting to work as an RN for the first time?