Hi, I am a student from Public Health Academy from Oakland High School. We are currently doing a career exploration project and it requires us to interview a person from our career choice. The career I chose is Registered Nurse (RN). Some questions I would like an RN to answer is
1) Were you always interested in this field?
2) What skills and abilities were really helpful in this field?
3) What are the most difficult aspects of your job?
4) Did you need to know a lot about technology?
5) Explain how technology has changed the way you do your job.
6) how will the job outlook and advancement affect your career plans for 5 years?
7) What are some subjects that are most helpful for this career?
Thank you for your help.