Adn Vs RnRegister Today!
- by nhlkyn Feb 17, '07is it any difference in wage for ADN and RN?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=207995©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Feb 17, '07 by Myxel67ADN is an RN
- Feb 18, '07 by lauralassieUmm....... ADN is an RN.
- Feb 18, '07 by Jax3683Do you mean ADN vs BSN?? (Both are RN's, just different education levels)
- Feb 18, '07 by WolfpackRedIt is generally accepted that the starting payscale for any RN is approximately the same. Differences in pay usually start to be seen overtime for the different education levels.