Rad. Nursing Continuing EducationRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Rad. Nursing Continuing Education in Radiology Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Hi Guys. I am hoping someone can help. I am in the BEGINNING stages of trying to get my...by pezfor2 Apr 7, '09Hi Guys.
I am hoping someone can help.
I am in the BEGINNING stages of trying to get my certification in Radiological Nursing. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a place to start getting continuing education that is directly related to Rad. Nursing???? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=383191©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Apr 7, '09 by dianah
- Apr 8, '09 by pezfor2Thanks for the info...
those are the only two sites I know of as well.
Do you have your Radiology nursing certificate???
- Apr 8, '09 by dianahNo, never got it.
- Jul 9, '10 by John DavisI'm looking for radiology nurses CE's also. Did you ever find any good sources?
- Jul 15, '10 by woodsynyI found some good CEU"S on pearlsreview.com They also have practice tests for lots of certifications. Someone said also you can use radiology CEU"S that the techs have to do.................
- Apr 11, '12 by ccavrnkeep in mind that any programs from the following list are accepted for the crn :
any agency, organization, or educational institution accredited by the american
nurses credentialing center commission on accreditation (ancc), the credentialing body of the american nurses association.
--the state board of nursing in those states where the state nurses association is not accredited by the american nurses credentialing center (ancc).
--a program awarding continuing medical education (cme ) credits
--a program accredited or approved by the american society of radiologic technologists or the association of vascular and interventional radiographers.
and only 30 need to be specific to radiology, with an additional 30 general nursing related, including acls, bls, etc.
Quote from pezfor2hi guys.
i am hoping someone can help.
i am in the beginning stages of trying to get my certification in radiological nursing. does anyone have a good suggestion for a place to start getting continuing education that is directly related to rad. nursing???? any ideas would be greatly appreciated.