QI as masters degree ?? yes or no ??Register Today!
- by Nursing.is.an.ART Nov 17, '06Hey all ...
i would like to ask ,, is there a masters degree in QI .. if there is .. under which college ??? Management ??
Where is it best in the States ???
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=190369©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Nov 25, '06 by zahryiaUmm, not that I know of. There are operational engineers, but that's not what your talking about.
I find a lot of QI professionals have a masters in public health, business or nursing or even just a BSN. You might want to look into getting your CPHQ.
- Dec 23, '06 by outcomesfirstAlso consider looking into clinical research management.
- Jan 3, '07 by OtessaI would consider a MPH or MBA in Healthcare
- Dec 16, '07 by ltcconsultantGeorge Mason University has a postgrad certificate in QI that can used as a cognate in a MHA. They have put the coursework online at http://gunston.gmu.edu/healthscience/
It's a decent resource for QI information. A masters combined with a CPHQ is very impressive, but the CPHQ alone should suffice.